High-quality education for and from the exhibition industry
UFI and MBB-Consulting together organize the UFI-Exhibitions Management School (UFI-EMS) for exhibition organisers, In the years to come, this collaboration will drive high-quality education and training for the global exhibition industry.
The second edition of the UFI- EMS will offer regional insights to Middle East – Africa.
Target Group: Mid- senior level exhibition organiser
Format: online presentations, discussions and group work
Dates: 24 January – 18 February 2021
Duration: 4 weeks covering 10 sessions / 60 – 120 minutes
Price: €895 UFI members / €1,195 non-members.
The curriculum for the UFI-EMS programme has been developed jointly with the UFI community, making it a programme designed by exhibition organisers for exhibition organisers. UFI and MBB worked with an exhibition industry task force, made up of senior members from different exhibition organisers across all UFI member regions.
- Budget and P&L
- Customer Centricity & Care
- Cross-Channel Exhibition Marketing
- Digital Innovation
- Global Business Development
- Human Resources & Leadership
- Agile Cross-Sales Strategies
- Strategy Creation and Development
Delivered by a faculty of industry experts, the UFI-EMS will combine both global insights and regional MEA expertise – following the clearly articulated need for education that adapts a global curriculum to the specific regional and local needs.
Key supporters (task force):
- Abu Dhabi Convention & Exhibition Bureau (Suhaila Al Munthari)
- ATEX (Maged Mahfoud), Bolonga Fiere S.p.a (Giorgio Contini)
- Comexposium (Laurent Noel)
- Cooperative State University BW (Joerg Beier)
- Diversified Australia (Siro Anemogiannis)
- Espacio Riesco (Sergio Gutierrez)
- Fiera Milano (Enrica Baccini)
- Fresh Montgomery (Lori Hoinkes)
- GL Events China (Jor Zhou)
- Informa Asia (Margaret Ma)
- Koelnmesse Brazil (Cassiano Facchinetti)
- Kuwait International Fair Co. (Abdul Rahman Al Nassar)
- La Rural (Juan Pablo Maglier)
- Messe Munich India (Bhupinder Singh)
- Montgomery West Africa (Alexander Angus)
- Nuernberg Messse (Satyendra Mehra)
- Reed Exhibitions Japan (Yoshi Tanaka)
- Reed Exhibitions Alcantara Machado (Alinne Rosa)
- Reed Exhibitions (Richard Mortimore)
- Riyadh Exhibitions Co. Ltd. (Edward Rabbat)
- Stockholmmaessan (Cecilia Henningson)
- Tarsus Mexico (José Navarro Meneses)
Cancellation policy: Course costs will not be refunded if participants can’t join, however the course can be transferred to colleagues or another course.